TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED AND DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided for information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from using this site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Before The Off Limited is owned by ICS-digital LLP.
All commercial transactions are undertaken and managed by Before The Off Limited registered in England and Wales under registration number 09553026 with the registered office address of: 5 Fleet Place, London, England, EC4M 7RD.
ACCESSING OUR SITE AND PAYMENT FOR CONTENT
Our site is accessible by all and exclusive member’s areas are provided for anyone paying for a Subscription on the site.
All payments for Subscriptions will be made by PayPal to email@example.com
Longevity of access to the Members areas will be dependent on the Subscription type paid for. It should be noted that the 30 day subscription option will automatically renew and payment taken unless you cancel your subscription via the website. Cancellations must be made using the facility in the members area prior to the renewal date (as stated in the members area) as refunds will not be provided on payments once the charge has been made to your account. You may cancel your renewal at any point to prevent future charges and retain access to the service until the end date of your latest renewal.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- • £5 payment will provide access to the Members area for 24 hours.
- • £20 payment will provide 30 days of access to the Members area and this will continually recur until the subscription is cancelled via the website.
- • £99 payment will provide 6 months of access to Members content.
- • £175 payment will provide 12 months of access to the Members content.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Before The Off Limited is the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Use of the information from our site is intended for your own personal use and must not be used for any other purpose.
You must not use any part of the material on our site for commercial purposes.
We update our site regularly.
Racecards for future races will be made available after declarations have been published, at least six hours before the day’s racing starts.
Racecards will remain on the site for up to 24 hours after the last race of the day.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- • All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- • Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- • Loss of income or revenue
- • Loss of business
- • Loss of profits or contracts
- • Loss of anticipated savings
- • Loss of data
- • Loss of goodwill and
- For any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
INFORMATION WE STORE ABOUT YOU
We will not pass on, sell or distribute your information to any third party for marketing or commercial purposes.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
Your must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.