Before The Off Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions at and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://www.beforetheoff.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the GDPR 2018 (the Act), the data controller is Before The Off Limited of: 5 Fleet Place, London, England, EC4M 7RD.
We would like to draw your attention to the Invoking Your Rights section of this Policy where you will find details of how to inform us if you wish to trigger any of the rights afforded to you by the General Data Protection Regulation or the California Consumer Privacy Act.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.beforetheoff.com or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in social media functions on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, these are described below with the reason for disclosure:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you/them.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Before The Off Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Before The Off Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
INVOKING YOUR RIGHTS
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation you have multiple rights including the right to find out what information we hold for you, request that it be updated, object to it being processed, ask that it be deleted, or restrict the processing.
If you would like to exercise any of these, you can easily do so by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT RIGHTS AND CHOICES
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides certain rights to residents of California. This section of our Fair Processing Notice applies if you are a natural person who is a resident of California (“California Consumer”) and uses our Website. Certain terms used below have the meanings given to them in the CCPA.
Without being discriminated against for exercising these rights, California residents have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect about them and to delete that information, subject to certain restrictions. You also have the right to designate an agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
If you would like to exercise any CCPA rights, you can easily do so by contacting: email@example.com.
Data Protection Registration
Before The Off is a registered data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with Data Protection Registration Number ZA653443.