A.BTOPlus+ Guides break the mould to provide revolutionary race information for casual and serious punters.
Our BTOPlus+ Race Guides feature:
- BTOPlus+ Ratings. On average the winner is found in the top 3 rated horse 60% of the time!
- Identification of well handicapped horses
- Identification of horses with faster than class speed ratings
- Utilisation of sophisticated statistical techniques presented in a graphical form for ease of interpretation
- Summarised Trainer/Jockey course statistics and trends in an easy to read table
- Draw Bias and Pace Map for all the runners so you can anticipate how the race could be run
- Sire Distance and Going preferences
BTO Plus+ Rating, Forecast, Speed, VS & Par
Pace Style Statistics
Well Handicapped Ratings
Positive, Negatives & Class Movement (including details)
Trend & 14, 28, 56 day statistics
Trainer & Jockey, Jockey Course, Trainer Course, Sire Distance, Course & Going
Best In Category Ratings
Advanced Historical Data Filters
Quick start tips to help you begin using BTOPlus+ racecards
- Using the "BTOPlus+ rating", note the higher rated and closely rated horses.
- Using the horse's form string determine which horses perform well given the conditions of todays race.
- Make a note of horses that are dropping in class, who ran a speed rating faster than class in their last race and those that are well handicapped.
- Allowing for the draw bias, visualise the running of the race, determine which horses are suited to the draw/pace conditions.
- Review horse's stable form and jockey form to determine if either are suffering from below par performances.
- Think chances! From the list of your contenders and using the BTOPlus+ race guide betting forecast, determine which horses are underestimated in the market based on your assessment of the race.
- Use the race guide to augment your own handicapping factors, systems or processes.